Welcome to Jupiter Harbour. We take great pride in our beautiful area and
its special amenities and ask that you join us in adhering to the guidelines
Please read it in the spirit in which it’s written. There are 97 condo units in
our complex. Therefore, everyone’s cooperation and consideration will go
a long way to maintaining a wonderful atmosphere.
We are glad you are here!
- All moves into or from Jupiter Harbour must be scheduled with the
Property Manager (561-743-1293).
- Moving is permitted Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm,
Saturday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. No moving is allowed on Sunday.
- Elevator doors may not be propped open while elevator is not being
used to either load or unload. Loading of elevators should be done in a
- Movers and/or deliverymen should take great care on all walkways,
catwalks and elevators. Padding should be installed in the elevator to
protect it from damage. Unit owners are responsible for damage caused
by their guests, visitors, deliverymen, or movers. Owners are required
to give 24 hour notice to Manager to have elevator pads & floor protection
- Do not overload the elevator. See posted weight restrictions.
- No trucks, motorcycles, vans, commercial vehicles, boats or trailers are
permitted in the condominium community. Commercial vehicles
(moving vans and delivery trucks) may only park to load and unload,
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to
3:00pm. Absolutely no moving or constructions can be done on Sunday.
- 7. Any and all construction and renovation of condo interiors is to have
prior approval of the Jupiter Harbour Condominium Association Board
of Directors. This is to ensure that proper soundproofing is installed
beneath new tile floors etc.
- No pets shall be allowed in the units or within the condominium
- All guests and/or delivery trucks shall register at the guard gate upon
arrival. For traffic ease, it is recommended that owners or lessees
inform the guards when expecting visitors, workers or deliveries.
Visitors, workers, or deliveries will be refused entry if not pre-approved
or the resident is not available to give approval upon notification.
- Do not put packing paper down the garbage chute. All garbage is to be
secured in plastic bags prior to disposal.
- All packing boxes are to be broken down flat and neatly put in the
Dumpster room on the first floor of each building.
- No building materials are to be left in the Dumpster room for disposal.
All workmen (and subsequently the owners) are personally responsible
for the disposal of old tiles appliances, window treatment, shower doors
- The association shall have access to each unit during reasonable hours
as may be necessary for repair or maintenance of any common
elements, located therein or accessible therefrom, and shall have such
right of access in case of emergency.
- Two extra keys, which are kept in a locked safe and coded, for security,
should be left with the property manager.