Jupiter Harbour Condominium Association, Inc.
Electric Vehicle Common Usage Policy
We are pleased to announce a new amenity for Jupiter Harbour Condominiums: an electric vehicle (EV) charging station.
One SemaConnect 620 level 2 dual-port commercial charging station is installed in the non-reserved parking area next to the Bahama Maintenance building.
- SemaConnect is a leader in the commercial smart EV charging space with over 11 years’ experience and 11,000 stations installed throughout the country.
- Placement of the dual charging station will make it possible to add a second dual-port charging station in adjacent parking spaces once the Association sees increased demand.
- The parking spaces with access to the community charging station will be available to members only for plug-in charging only.
- New signage including sign that reads “ELECTRIC VEHICLE PARKING - ONLY WHILE CHARGING”, and an EV pavement stencil that reads “Electric Vehicle Charging Only” with a decal showing EV and cord wrap will be applied to the parking spaces and a motion sensor light will be installed.
- Vehicle parking in EV spaces are only for Electric vehicles that are charging. No internal combustion engine vehicles.
- EV charging stations are for use by Condominium Association Members only.
- Vehicles may not be parked in the EV Spaces unless they are actively charging.
- Any damage to the EV charging stations, parking space or related equipment will be billed to the responsible party and/or condominium unit.
- Rules are subject to change.
- An initial one-time charge of $50 must accompany the Condominium application to use the SemaConnect System in Jupiter Harbour Condominium.
- Charging costs per charging session
- The first ten hours of plug-in time is charged at a cost of $2.00 per hour.
- After ten hours, a fee of $20.00 per hour is charged.